These terms and conditions govern all users of www.verifiedpeptides.com, and the use of this website constitutes your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Terms & Conditions
The client (“Buyer”) desires to purchase research MATERIAL from https://verifiedpeptides.com (“Verified Peptides”). The purpose of this Agreement is to allow the parties to determine the conditions and restrictions of the sale and purchase of the material.
As used herein, the term “MATERIAL” means any product and/or services which Buyer purchases or obtains from Verified Peptides including, but not limited to, peptides, proteins, liquids, powders, chemicals, labware, and hardware.
Furthermore, it is agreed that all purchases of MATERIAL by Buyer from Verified Peptides shall be governed by the following terms and conditions:
- Buyer acknowledges that Verified Peptides provides MATERIAL that are for research purposes only. The Buyer agrees that all purchases of MATERIAL will be used exclusively for laboratory use and scientific research purposes. Basic scientific research does NOT include any clinical, diagnostic, or human research. The purposes not intended for MATERIAL sold here include but are not limited to, in vitro diagnostic purposes, in foods, drugs, medical devices, or cosmetics for humans or animals or for commercial purposes.
- Buyer agrees that MATERIAL will NOT be used for any human or animal consumption and is for qualified professionals only.
- You must be at least 21 (twenty one) years of age to purchase MATERIAL on this website.
- All payments made payable to Veripeppy LLC
- Buyer agrees that Verified Peptides will not take any legal responsibilities for improper usage of our MATERIAL. In no event shall Verified Peptides, or any of its affiliates be liable for special, incidental or consequential damages, whether Buyer’s claim in contract, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. In consideration of the sale of the product to the Buyer, which sales we would not otherwise make, Buyer agrees to indemnify and hold Verified Peptides harmless from all claims, expenses, losses and liability of any nature whatsoever arising out of Buyer’s handling and/or use of any product sold here, whether used alone or in combination with any other substance no matter what it’s origination.
- In purchasing these MATERIAL, the customer acknowledges that there are hazards associated with their handling and use. Customer represents and warrants to us that from customer’s own independent review and study they are fully aware and knowledgeable about (I) the health and safety hazards associated with the handling of the MATERIAL purchased; (II) industrial hygiene controls necessary to protect its workers from such health and safety hazards; (III) the need to adequately warn of health and safety hazards associated with MATERIAL; and (IV) government regulations regarding the use of and exposure to such MATERIAL. We reserve the right to limit sales of MATERIAL or not to sell MATERIAL to unqualified customers.
- Verified Peptides does not warrant that the use or sale of the MATERIAL delivered hereunder will not infringe the claims of any United States or other patents covering the product itself or the use thereof in combination with other MATERIAL or in the operation of any process. The listing of a MATERIAL on this website does not constitute a license to, or a recommendation for its use in infringement of any patent whatsoever. It is understood that all of the MATERIAL purchased here will be handled only by qualified and trained individuals.
- The Buyer of this MATERIAL conveys to Verified Peptides the limited, non-transferable right to use the purchased amount of the MATERIAL only to perform internal research for the sole benefit of the Buyer. No right to resell this product or any of its components is conveyed expressly, by implication, or by estoppel. Buyer warrants to Verified Peptides that it will not export the MATERIAL for any purpose. This product is for internal research purposes only and is not for use in commercial applications of any kind, including, without limitation, quality control and commercial services such as reporting the results of Buyer’s activities for a fee or other form of consideration. If the Buyer intends to sell, supply, repackage, relabeled or use as starting MATERIAL or components of other MATERIAL, or in any way provide the MATERIAL to a third party, then the Buyer agrees to document the third party and provide the third party’s information to Verified Peptides for verification and approval. The Buyer agrees to obtain Verified Peptide’s expressed written approval PRIOR to Buyer providing any MATERIAL to any third party.
- Buyer acknowledges that the MATERIAL have not been tested by Verified Peptides for safety and efficacy in food, drug, and medical device, cosmetic, commercial or any other use. Buyer expressly represents and warrants to Verified Peptides that Buyer will properly test and use any MATERIAL purchased from Verified Peptides and/or MATERIALs produced with MATERIAL purchased from Verified Peptides in accordance with the practices of any reasonable person who is an expert in any appropriate scientific field of study and in strict compliance with all applicable state and federal laws and regulations, now and hereinafter enacted.
- Buyer further warrants to Verified Peptides that any MATERIAL produced with MATERIAL from Verified Peptides shall not be adulterated or misbranded within the meaning of the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act and shall not be MATERIALs which may not, under Sections 404, 505, or 512 of the Act, be introduced into interstate commerce.
- Buyer realizes that, since Verified Peptides MATERIAL are, unless otherwise stated, intended primarily for research purposes nothing else, they may not be on the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) inventory. Buyer assumes responsibility to assure that the MATERIAL purchased from Verified Peptides are approved for use under TSCA, if applicable.
- Buyer has the responsibility to verify the hazards and to conduct any further research necessary to learn the hazards involved in using MATERIAL purchased from Verified Peptides. Buyer also has the duty to warn Buyer’s customers and any auxiliary personnel (such as freight handlers, etc.) of any risks involved in using or handling the MATERIAL.
- Buyer agrees to comply with instructions, if any, furnished by Verified Peptides relating to the use of the MATERIAL and not misuse of the MATERIAL in any manner.
- By placing orders with this Verified Peptides it is understood by the Buyer that under no circumstances should any of these MATERIALs be used in an inappropriate manner. All Buyers are assumed and expected to be qualified researchers.
- Buyer agrees that they may not post, review or publicly attack the Verified Peptides with any false information about Verified Peptide’s MATERIAL. Buyer agrees that any court filings must be filed and heard in the local county Verified Peptide’s operates from. Buyer further agrees to pay all company expenses relating to attorney’s fees, filing fees, and any other expenses in relation to the case.
- This Agreement contains the entire agreement and understanding between the parties hereto with respect to the subject matter hereof. No modification or alteration of this Agreement shall be effective unless made in writing and signed by both parties hereto. This Agreement shall inure to the benefit of and be binding upon the parties hereto, their successors and assigns.
- Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed to establish or require the establishment of any contract or arrangement of any kind, other than regarding the restrictions on disclosure and use, including without limitation a contract or arrangement for research or product development between the parties hereto or any transfer, license, or purchase of technology by the parties hereto.
- This Agreement is entered into under, and shall be construed in accordance with, the laws of the United States of America.
- Neither the discontinuation of discussions between the parties hereto regarding the subject matter of the Disclosure nor any other fact (except express written modification hereof) shall relieve either party from its obligations hereunder.
- The provisions hereof shall be binding and enforceable only to the extent permitted by applicable law and shall be limited to the extent necessary such that they will not render this Agreement illegal, invalid or unenforceable. If any term hereof shall be held illegal, invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the parties intend that the remaining provisions hereof shall constitute their agreement with respect to the subject matter hereof and shall remain in full force and effect.