What is MESH?
- MESH is a simple and secure method for online purchases.
- It works similar to a reloadable prepaid debit card. Before making a purchase, a customer must first create and fund their MESH account, that is held at an FDIC insured U.S. bank. This is why, on the first transaction, we have to collect a little more information than some other payment methods. It's also why your information is much more secure than other payment methods.
To watch a Mesh tutorial, click here:
- Login to your Mesh account.
- If you don't currently have a MESH account, you can create a MESH account. We will ask you to register with your Name, Address, Date of Birth, and the last 4 of your Social Security Number. This information is only used to prove your identity to our bank. This is a one-time registration, and only takes an additional minute or two to complete.
- You will fund a MESH Load Pack (similar to a gift card) as payment with your credit card.
- Click 'Activate To Continue' to send funds.
- The purchase will be complete when you return to the shopping cart with confirmation.
- MESH confirms your funds transfer directly with the Merchant.